General Terms and Conditions (“T & Cs”)
Prohibitions and Failure to Comply
- Using any way to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services;
- Any communication that contain obscene, harmful, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, ethnical, immoral or otherwise objectionable wording or material;
- Advertising or spreading unsolicited message of any kind;
- Prohibiting from violating or attempting to violate, the security of the Site, including without limitation accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of a system or network utilized by the Site, breaching the security or authentication message, adopted by us for the Site;
- Providing any kind of false information, NobleThat reserves the right to terminate the account at its sole discretion. Meanwhile, we may send you an e-mail to inform you of the termination of this account in such occurrence;
- Your breach or attempted breach of the T & Cs, including without limitation clause, will subject you to civil liability and possibility also, criminal liability or your part, whereupon we shall take legal actions against you as we deem necessary and expedient.
Risk and Responsibility of Third Party Links
All software and “Content” (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, image and logo) are the intellectual property of NobleThat and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/ or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expressly authorized by NobleThat and/ or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Site without prior permission of NobleThat. Any unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties. NobleThat reserves the right to withdraw or amend any Terms of Service without prior notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Eligibility to Purchase
You must read and meet our conditions of eligibility of below before you place the orders with us:
- Be aged 18 years of age or over;
- Be in possession of a valid PayPal account by NobleThat for payment.
- Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the Site;
- All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
We will endeavor to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site are accurate and complete. However, we do not guarantee that the Content and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. All products correspond to the written description only. Pictures of the products on the site are for reference. You will not be entitled to return a product simply because it does not correspond exactly to its on-line picture.
Price displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted and will be honored except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavors to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order.
We accept payment made by PayPal and bank transfer. When bank transfer payment is done, please submit a copy of payment receipt to NobleThat by e-mail. At the same time, please keep the receipt for the delivered product. By placing an order using PayPal, you confirm that the PayPal used is yours or that you have been authorized by the owner to use it. If your PayPal account refuses to authorize payment to NobleThat, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Our payment process meets the stringent international security standards set down by the payment card industry to make your shopping experience safe and secure. If you have registered an account on the Site and have decided to save your details with us, your details will be fully encrypted, solely used to process card transactions that you have initiated and securely stored on our systems. In the absence of negligence on our parts, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when using our Services.
Acceptance of your Order
The sales contracts between you and NobleThat are complete once you finished the payment process on the Site. We shall send you an e-mail acknowledging the receipt of your order. In the meantime, you will receive and e-mail to confirm the payment transaction is completed.
NobleThat reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons included but not limited to one of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock, or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items;
- We identify a pricing or product description error;
- We are unable to obtain authorization for payment;
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in this Term of Services. Our customer service team will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order.
You will be given an indication of the expected delivery time when you place your order online. We will try our best to meet these estimates but cannot guarantee that such expectation can be satisfied.
For further details regarding shipping, please refer to the Shipping Policy
Returns and Exchanges
For product returns, it must be subjected to the return terms and conditions. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for details.
Nothing in the Terms of Service is intended to affect your rights under the laws in HKSAR.
NobleThat does not guarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure you have up-to-date software, including anti-virus software installed. Some events may still happen beyond our reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, government intervention or adverse weather. Under such conditions, NobleThat will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in the Terms of Services.
Indemnity and Waiver and Disclaimer
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully and hold us, NobleThat (including our officers, directors, employees, contractors, other representatives, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the Terms of Services by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction. If you breach the Term of Services and we take no action against you, it is no waiver for us to exercise our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Terms of Services.
The information contained in the Site is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Site.
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, NobleThat takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We have our complaints handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve any disputes when they first arise. Please contact our customer service team for any order related complaints or comments. NobleThat respects the intellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe your work may have been used in the Site without your permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to following this complaints handling procedure.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms of Services, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR. The relevant courts of HKSAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Term of Service.